Sunday, November 16, 2003

Much more work on the Craw Lodge over the weekend, I'm really enjoying it - that's saying a lot, because I haven't enjoyed that bloody script for a looooong time... It's going very well, things are moving along nice and quickly, it's looking more and more like a decent horror film. I'm up to about page 70, but there are some things I need to slot in here and there, that I had to move around for various reasons - explanations and character stuff that had to move, and so on. It's cool, because the ending is quite different now, it feels like I'm going somewhere completely different, and there's lots more creepy shit to come. I never ever thought I'd be at this stage with it, I'm actually excited about it again, and looking forward to carrying on with it.

No comments: