Sunday, March 14, 2004

Bits and pieces

I think I've finished the Harvest rewrite. It doesn't feel like it's there yet though, it's still too chunky, too much explanation, which I can't avoid seeing as there needs to be a lot of it. Hmmm. I think it's time to get some feedback from a couple of people, before I show it to Pat...

Did the School outline change, not heard anything back from the telly people, but it's a slow mover, so nothing to worry about. The other idea isn't there yet, I'm still working out the details - it's too messy, too jumbled up, too indecisive. I need to let that filter through for a while.

Watched The Eye again last night with some friends. Every time I see it, I realise more and more how expertly constructed it is - everything is paid off, the end is magnificent, and it ALL makes sense, even the bits where you're not sure what the hell is going on. I'm very jealous. I wonder how long it took them to write it, if it was easy, if it was horribly difficult, or what. Great movie, check it out if you haven't. (That's not a referral link, it's just a link to the Amazon page, I wouldn't mention a movie just so I could make 5p on your referral...)

No comments: