Monday, April 19, 2004

Fix

Oh well. Didn't win anything at the Dresden short film festival. All the categories had two or three special mentions for those who didn't win, and my short didn't even get one of those. Some of them had three special mentions, and one winner - there were five entries in some categories, so pretty much everyone got mentioned except mine. So of course, it's a total fix. I mean, it's an honour to be even nominated, blah blah blah. I'm glad I couldn't go now, I'd have been terribly depressed sitting there hearing everybody else win at the awards ceremony...

Harvest rewrite is done. I'm not making any more changes for a while, as I've got lots of outlines to finish, a new draft of something else to do, and other stuff to get sorted quickly. Two meetings last week, two more this week - I need lots of outlines to send to these people, and fast...

No comments: