Friday, May 21, 2004

Working Stiff

Not much to report - still doing the P45 rewrite, still meeting people. I think I've now met everyone with anything to do with film and telly in the whole country. So when I actually have something to send out again, they'll know who I am. I make sure of that by pissing on their desk before I leave every meeting, just so they remember me. I'm sure they find it charming.

Rewrite's going great. Also started compressed hours at my dayjob - 5 days work over 4 days, leaving Mondays free to write or do other stuff. It's a bit mental, but the 3 day weekends can't be argued with.

Also, yesterday, received my first proper, real payment for P45. I am officially a professional writer. And it feels fucking great.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Weeeheeee! Congrats and stuff!

*is all excited for you*