Thursday, October 14, 2004

Moving right along, chuk-a-jum, chuk-a-jum

P45 is going very well, very quickly, but I'm being careful with it. Everything is dependent on me now. Once I hand in this draft, they can start casting and budgeting - but only if the big boss decides it's good enough. It's going to have a 4 week revision (half a draft) to tweak it anyway, but if it's decent enough then they can kick things off. If all goes well, they're aiming to start shooting in February. If I deliver a good enough draft. If I fuck it up or it looks like it needs more work, it will delay things. So, no pressure. I'm not incredibly worried though, as it's going really smoothly. I'm going to make sure it's as good as can be before I show it to anybody.

Scifi action thing is still moving along. I've just completely rewritten the outline, characters and done lots of research which I've also written up. We're hoping to get into the pitch at the end of next week, at the earliest.

The animation thing has had two rejections so far, which is okay, as it's a difficult sell when I'm not that well known yet. If necessary, we can wait until I've got a higher profile, then try and flog it. Right now, I'm trying to come up with the next big thing. I have several things on the boil, so hopefully one of them will develop further.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's a buzz about you boyo and no mistake.