Tuesday, December 14, 2004


Tomorrow I'm meeting John the producer about the book adaptation thing we've been trying to get going. He's got a German financier coming over, willing to put up the money for the draft, but he'd like to meet me first, to make sure I'm not a chancer. So I'll be meeting him, and the author of the book will be there too, and John's script editor. I'm glad this is moving forward, I really love the story and think it will make a great movie.

Thursday should be the workshop/read-through of P45. P45 is also no longer called P45. We don't know what it's called yet, but P45 doesn't really fit anymore, so we're trying to come up with something else. I've found lots of wanky business jargon, so we will probably cobble something together using that. I'm glad, because I'm not keen on P45 as a title anyway, partly because they'd have to call it something else in America (they don't have P45 forms over there), partly because it's a bit shit.

No comments: