Saturday, February 19, 2005

Another meeting

Met a cool guy at BBC Films yesterday - he'd read Severance and the first episode of The School, and just wanted to see what I was up to, what I was all about, and what other sort of things I liked to write. I really enjoyed it, we talked for an hour about what we liked, what they did, what I did, and all sorts of other stuff. They do book adaptations as well as original stuff, and are always on the lookout for up and coming writers. He said that they might have a project I'd be interested in, but couldn't remember exactly what it was - he's going to find out and let me know. It was very promising, I think we got on well, and I wasn't the shambling mumbler that I can sometimes be. They made Dirty Pretty Things, which I absolutely loved, and Code 46, Iris, Billy Elliot, and many others, so I'd love to do something with them.

No comments: