Monday, May 09, 2005

Halfway there

It's been a long, long day of meetings... First one was good, second was better, third was fantastic. After the first one I was feeling a bit low, like I wasn't doing very well in getting across how ready I am to write this, that I know what I'm doing, and that it's all taken care of. But the second one was good right from the start, and the third one was so good, I could have done another one straight after. They really liked me, liked my stuff, and really wanted to be involved in it. I did really well at all three meetings - I was starting to think I was fucking it all up. So I'm hyper-jazzed now. Tomorrow will be less stressful, because one is informal, one is a guy I've met before and get on well with, and the other isn't a huge big scary company, so that's okay. I'm feeling good about this now.

Oh, and it's now three meetings tomorrow, instead of two. Madness. Madness. The thing is, the entire film industry is pissing off to Cannes on Wednesday, so that's why all my meetings are jammed into today and tomorrow. So there's no chance I'll be meeting anyone for the rest of the week, which means I can have a rest. I've talked my arse off today, and will do it again tomorrow. Still, beats working for a living.

3 comments:

Jodie x said...

Haha! You had to mention Cannes!

James Moran said...

I know, I'm such a ponce. I had to do it, though, couldn't help myself...

Cindy said...

*grins*

You rock!