Sunday, May 22, 2005

It's quiet... too quiet

Okay, this is the week where things should start happening - offers for Curfew, or people saying thanks but no thanks. My paranoid, pessimistic side is convinced it will be the latter. I have two more meetings, one on Tuesday and one on Thursday, so we'll see how it goes.

The Severance movie making juggernaut rolls on. Two more main characters have been cast (famous people! ooh!), and most of the secondary parts. Only one main part left, now. There are designs, concept sketches, and other cool things like that. I've done most of the DVD stuff I was hoping to do, and it went quite well. I spent this weekend going over the latest version of the script, tweaking any lines that stuck out, and writing down notes for discussion with the movie guys - not much though, because it's pretty much there, I'm really happy with it. I'm being taken to lunch on Tuesday by the film company, so I'll see if I can squeeze any more info out of them. I know, I know, "going to lunch", I'm such a ponce.

No comments: