Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Packing and Best Boys

Okay, I have done all the normal, ordinary things everyone does while packing: running around, wobbling, panicking, swearing, deciding not to take this and that, swearing some more, and worrying myself stupid. I think I've got everything I need in my bag. Decided not to take the iBook, because I probably wouldn't have any time to get any writing done, and I'd only be getting it out to show off, anyway. So, the inventory is: camera, camcorder, clothes, passport, ticket, book, phone, power cables for phone/camera/camcorder, European plug adapters, headphones, tiny little gorgeous iPod Mini that Jo got me, 12-inch black strap on dildo - ah, just checking, of course that was a joke. It's really 25 inches. And orange.

Tomorrow I will be flying out to Budapest, to visit the set of Severance. I am quite literally soiling myself with excitement. My first proper movie, being filmed, with real live actors and a real live crew. I can't wait. Oh, and I'm going to find the Best Boy, and find out exactly what he does. I hope it's something rude.

3 comments:

Jodie x said...

Gonna miss you so much

Jo x x x x x x x x x x x x

James Moran said...

I'll miss you too, gorgeous - be back for you soon, don't talk to any strange men...

Johnny Goodyear said...

Well done you media wanker ponce person. I had to tell you that while you are now too big for the little people (and quite right too) Amnesiac did finally come back home to E2 :)

JG