Thursday, August 18, 2005

Braaaaaaains!

I've just done my first proper interview for the deranged villains at eatmybrains.com, a really cool horror website. The interview is here, along with my pretty face (I'm the one on the right). When you've finished reading it, stick around and check out their articles and reviews. The Zombie Club is a particular highlight - two or more films of a similar theme, several blokes, lots of booze, and much insanity. It's great fun. Go bookmark them now.

And a big welcome to those of you who came here from the link at the bottom of the eatmybrains interview. This is my writing blog, following my progress as I try to make a career as a screenwriter. I wander off topic quite a lot, though. Make yourself at home, have a drink, and don't touch the corpse in the corner, it's not mine - I'm, er, just looking after it for a friend, or something.

4 comments:

knifegirl said...

Very nice interview. You come off as just the right mix of jolly sadist and the guy all the neighborhood children love, whose parents won't let them too near him. :)

James Moran said...

Cheers! Jolly sadist pretty much sums me up. I'm half tempted to change the blog title, "The Jolly Sadist" has a nice ring to it, and sounds vaguely piratey, too. Arrrr!

But seriously, I'd never hurt those kids. I love them all. Especially on toast.

soulmining said...

Thanks for doing the interview James - did you see that Severance (and you) got a mention on the FF forum..?

James Moran said...

My pleasure - yeah, it was quite a surprise to see it mentioned there, it's like it's breaking into the "real" world now...