Sunday, September 25, 2005

All is not lost

I was fucking gutted yesterday afternoon, it was such a let down. Especially after I'd told *everyone* it was going to be on...

Anyway, it turns out that it was on BBC2 Scotland several hours later, as they have different schedules - and my sister Sara Sky-Plussed it. It is now safe, and locked, on their digiboxmagicthing. She played it over the phone for me, and I closed my eyes and it was almost as if I was there... She's going to try and transfer it onto a videotape or a computer, so hopefully I'll have a copy soon. Sara rocks the house down. And so does her husband Andrew, for spotting the TV schedule for BBC2 Scotland. And so do their kids, who will be doing the complex magicbox transferring for them.

Don't think this lets you off the hook, Rusedski. You're still on my list.

5 comments:

lou said...

yay for your sis and her groovy family! so will get a film 2005 night round at raplhy's? :)

rawshark said...

I saw the Severance clip on it's first run on the Monday.. Looks great..!

Glad you've finally found a way to see it for yourself. So, did Greg win the match then or what?

rawshark said...

oops.. Just seen your previous post.. So, he lost then.

Cindy said...

hey - if you get this on cdrom - mail me some too? *puppy eyes*

James Moran said...

Rusedski lost, because FATE knew not to TEMPT MY WRATH. Fate's mum didn't raise any idiots.

Lou and Cindy, everyone is going to be seeing this, no matter what. *Everyone*. You're both going to be sick of watching the 30 second clip... I will make you hate me! HAAAAATE MEEEEE!