Friday, September 23, 2005

Film 2005

Last Monday's Film 2005 with Jonathan Ross had some clips of Severance during the "In the works" section. I missed it, because nobody knew it would be on... The show is repeated tomorrow, Saturday, at 2.25pm, on BBC2, so if you want to see some snippets, sit your arse down in front of the telly for half an hour. It's not a very long set of clips, apparently, probably only about 10 seconds, so don't get disappointed when they move past it quickly - it'll get a proper review when it's released. So go. Set your video. Cancel your plans for tomorrow. Don't do it for me. Do it for Jesus.

I'll be taping it, while watching it, while screaming like a little girl. This is officially a Big Deal for me. I never even thought about the movie being on Film 2005, obviously it was always going to be, but it never even crossed my mind. And now it's on. On the telly. Holy shit.

7 comments:

Cindy said...

Can you convert the clip into something mail-able and email it to me?

James Moran said...

I have absolutely no way of doing that, apart from selling my soul, and I sold that a long time ago. I don't have a video capture card or anything, sadly. Can someone send you a tape? It won't be me, as my taped version won't ever leave this room, you'd have to kill me for it...

Anonymous said...

Pointed [britnoders] (I bet these tags do nothing) in your direction.
Ian C

James Moran said...

Cheers geezer - nope, your tags are powerless in the face of Teh Blogger...

Fergus said...

I'm having a friend Tivo it - I think from there they might be able to digitise it and stuff, too. I'll ask.

soulmining said...

Severance... a film about four blokes playing tennis then? Oh no, my mistake... the bloody Beeb are showing Davis Cup tennis instead of Film 2005. Bollocks!

Jodie x said...

Stupid bloody tennis. Not even decent tennis, bloody Davis cup doubles. Lame.