Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Poncing, researching, and Violencing

I have seen the Film 2005 clip. Check out how poncey this sounds: I asked my agent's assistant to get me a copy from the BBC... I am now officially Teh Ponce. Anyway, it was cool, less than a minute long, but still a headfuck to see all the clips on the telly. Crazy. Editing still continues on the flick itself, and it's apparently going extremely well.

Tomorrow night, late, I'll be heading to the wilds of Saaaarf London, to walk and cycle from Greenwich to Tower Bridge. It's research for something Big and Important, which I cannot possibly divulge, on pain of death and maiming and monkeys. Soon, my pretties, soon all will be revealed. Until then, tell nobody that I was here.

And all of you, run, don't walk, to your nearest cinema, to see A History of Violence. Cronenberg fans, you will love it. Non-fans, you will become fans. It fucking rocks the house down. Please don't read or watch anything about it though, as it's more fun the less you know about it. Can't wait to see it again. For many reasons. All of which will become clear when you see it. Now go! Go and see it! Or I will violence you!

8 comments:

soulmining said...

Yes, A History Of Violence is well worth seeing... glad I didn't read the original graphic novel until after I'd seen the film; I didn't even realise that... oh, I'll shut up!

Greg Rusedski said...

Ooh, that must have been fun. I know that route and it is foul, evil and not a little bit smelly. But you’re a brave man, well you’re a short man and you can run fast so that equates to brave in my books. ‘Ickle white boy in sarf London, I’m taking bets he got cut and cut good… waddya want to die without scars?

Lots of love, your firey finger fwiend.

James Moran said...

RUSEDSKIIIIIIII!

Greg Rusedski said...

Yes, it is I, your nemesis, your doom! (please excuse my use of extraneous exclamation points in the future) Your doom I tell you!!!

Oh poor, short, mere mortal I am here to mock you with my lean lithe body and my mastery of the televisual schedule (By the way I saw the original broadcast and I liked the nurses, sadly the lightweight didn’t appreciate being screamed at to wake up and watch the “Woss”). Err, Doom!

So where were we, oh yes… hey guys, congratulations and DOOM!

James Moran said...

We meet again, Rusedski. You brigand. You scheming fiend...

Although judging by all the "short" comments, there are only two people you could possibly be - and one of them merely likes to watch, not participate. Which leaves you, Mr Golf Club Resemblance - I can see your filthy hands all over this mess...

Greg Rusedski said...

Yes it was me and if it wasn’t for you meddling kids I would have gotten away with it too!

PS. Tell Wilma I congratulations on the audition.

Cindy said...

Can you forward the clip to me in any way?

As for the film tip - I was intrigued by what I heard about it - but have no idea if i currently have the time or money to go to a movie theatre.

James Moran said...

Rusedski: I will tell her, sir. And I'll see you in hell!

Cindy: no time or money?? Are you looking for a violence-ing?? As for the clip, it's on a video tape, but I'm working on a way to make it available to all...