Wednesday, December 14, 2005

There! Are! Four! GHOSTS!

I've been slacking off the updates recently - I'm working on a huge blog post, the look back at my 2005 that I mentioned before. It's getting a bit long and self indulgent, so I'm trying to trim it down.

Still haven't finished any of the other things I'm working on, they're taking longer than expected. I'm hoping to get them done by next week, so I can have a break.

Tonight though, we're going to see Patrick Stewart doing his one-man version of A Christmas Carol. The movie version he did was great fun, and I can't wait to see him tear the stage up tonight. Although it will take a while to get past the "I've seen everything" speech from Extras, which is lodged in my mind forever. How much do you dare me to shout out "Make it so!" during a quiet moment?

No extra points to any TNG nerds for guessing the reference in the post title, because it's too easy.

6 comments:

Jodie x said...

That title is doubly nerdy 'cause it refers to TNG and to the traditional 'trick' question about how many ghosts are in 'A Christmas Carol'.

jodie said...

PS: 'Chain of Command'. Episode 2. Season 6, I believe.

James Moran said...

NERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD!!!

Jodie said...

Zinda! His face black, his eyes red!

James Moran said...

Shaka, when the walls fell...

Jools said...

*Crosses the cool presents off the list and buys anoraks for James and Jodie*