Sunday, October 22, 2006

Bluey freshness

Behold, the new layout! Are you beholding it? I don't know if you are. Behold a bit harder. I spent a few hours playing around with the new layout stuff, using a test blog, because I'm not stupid (well, not that stupid), and decided to go for it. I could have kept the old template, but I had customised it so much, it would have taken bloody ages to sort out, so I swept all the old stuff away, and started fresh. Which meant losing my fancy header image that took so long to make. But don't worry, look - over there, on the right, it's a new image - behold, the PenSpork!

So now my labels are in the right place under each post, I have a fancy new archive system, the labels are all listed in the sidebar too, and it all looks clean and simple. And blue. Very, very blue. But blue means clean, if you've ever looked at cleaning fluids and powders, they're all either blue or have blue bits in. Fact.

Anyway. A moment of silence for my old template, please. No flowers necessary, just cash.

10 comments:

Film Chic said...

I thought the blue bits meant poison. I mean, have you SEEN Heathers?!? But your blue is quite nice. Not poisonous at all. Nope.

Lee said...

Can I stop beholding now, please? It's been eight hours, and I haven't been to bed yet.

James Moran said...

Just trust me and eat the blue bits. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Lee, you just keep beholding until I say so. You knew the risks when you signed up for this.

booyaa said...

why labels instead of tags? like all the kids on the streets are using tags... ;)

Lee said...

Can't...hold out...much...longer.

Danny Stack said...

I like beta. It makes me feel like I know what I'm doing.

James Moran said...

Labels are the new tags. Tags are so last week.

Beta is good. Long live the new flesh.

soulmining said...

Mmmmmm, pine fresh!

Kas said...

no, spags are the new tags. Labels are just labels. Looking good old Moran.

Anonymous said...

Make a custom header bar graphic on http://www.HeaderBar.com , easy to use templates (plus other useful image generators).