Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween


This post is dedicated to the memory of James Moran, brutally cut down in his prime by a carelessly wielded copy of Adobe Photoshop. Clickyclicky for biggybiggy.

We have our pumpkin, about to carve it up, got loads of scary movies to watch, and will be ignoring the door buzzer in case any deranged killers are on the loose. It's common sense, really. Have a spooky Halloween - and don't search Google Images for 'crime scene photos' when looking for pics to edit yourself into, because there are bad, bad things on there.

7 comments:

Danny Stack said...

I've just put some "ghoulash" in the oven as my Halloween dish (honest)but it's Champions League football tonight where there will be lots of scares and surprises for many a team. Do you see what I did there? I used Halloween to imply football frights... See? No? Yes, you're quite right. I'll leave right now.

James Moran said...

Danny, you are hereby banned from Halloween. Get out of Halloween! Get out!

Amanda said...

"don't search Google Images for 'crime scene photos' when looking for pics to edit yourself into, because there are bad, bad things on there."

This is all you need to say to make me (yes, MAKE, it's like you're here with your chopper) go and google 'crime scene photos'. I have an unhealthy regard for things pertaining to the macabre, and now I just have one more thing to look into. But this is all just me expressing my dark side safely, right?

Right.

I knew it was...

Lucy said...

You have to watch out for Adobe Photoshop. It lurks, lurks I tell you...

*SCREAM*

I'll get my coat and join Danny outside Halloween.

Sigh.

booyaa said...

that pic rocks! belated happy halloweiners!

shtove said...

Crime scene photos? Car crash stuff is much better. Bu-wah-ha-ha! Seriously, it's all on ogrish.com - so forget googling.

English Dave said...

I like to go out and watch all the little kids in costumes dance around.

They don't know I loaded blanks.