Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Fantasporto Day 4

Oh, Jesus... I've said those words about a hundred times today, while holding my head and quietly weeping. As predicted, today was painful. The morning was not good. We're all pretty trashed, so a fairly quiet day again. Sensing a pattern here - drunken revelry one night, agony the next, then drunken revelry again. Got up slowly, went to find a bacon sandwich, got a tour of the institute of photography, and then sat in the cinema bar for the evening. Saw a great Spanish film called El Metodo, about a group of people going for a job interview and being eliminated one by one with bizarre mind games - really funny, smart, sexy, and quirky. Then went for some food, headed back to the bar for a while, and shamefacedly slinked off to go and get some sleep. I'm ashamed to say that's all we got up to, we just didn't have the energy to do anything else...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, am feeling like a zombie, too. Nothing that Mr Beer and Ms Port Wine will help curing...

Jason Arnopp said...

That's the Fantasporto effect, I tells ya. While I do wish I was there, my liver and kidneys certainly fucking don't... :-)