Thursday, July 19, 2007

It lives

I'm alive.

Only got 7 hours that night, but last night I crashed and got 10 solid hours. Woke up feeling incredibly refreshed, and ready for action.

I've got lots of script pages to get through by tomorrow. I need to start the revisions on a movie rewrite, do a short story pitch (due this weekend), start a pilot script (due by next month), do a TV outline (due soon), and rewrite a movie outine (due several weeks ago). I've got a DW meeting tomorrow, a different TV meeting on Tuesday, yet another TV meeting on Thursday - in Manchester - and a movie pitch/rewrite meeting thing on Friday.

But I have slept. And I can handle anything. In fact, I will take on all of you fuckers too, one by one or all at once. Come on - blog fight. Who's first??

13 comments:

Jason Arnopp said...

Me! I'm sporting chainmail which can absorb 2d6 worth of damage, and wielding a scimitar good for 7d6 Twat Points per round. I also have a magic walnut in my leather jerkin which can make its victims' eyes roll 180 degrees, forcing them to see inside their own skull.

Stick yer dukes, Moran.

rawshark said...

Me, me, me!!

Damn, second..
And I don't even have a blog..

Sorry to waste your time...

Jools not James said...

I smite you with my cardboard lightning bolt!

Belzecue said...

Jeez, Moran. You KNOW what the first rule of Fight Club is!

Lee said...

Reduce the whole of creation to smoldering ashes, Ryƫjin Jakka!

C'mon, mo'fuckers!

Oli said...

Me next... I cast Summon Fanboy Level 4, thereby summoning a hoard of fanboys who will impede your every move by insisting that you include the following in your Who epsiode: The Ranni, The Kandyman, those rubbish bee things from Hartnell...

Let's see you come back from that.

Jason Arnopp said...

Christ, Oli's at the spoilers again. SHUSH about that Kandyman, ah tells thee...

Dom Carver said...

I'm ready with my wet kipper...bring it on!!!!!

Piers said...

I'm planning to let you exhaust yourself fighting everyone else first, then step in at the end.

jim said...

Okay, James - riddle me this: Without benefit of references or any other form of assistance, can you give me Kurt Russell's middle name? I'll help you out and reveal that it begins with V.

Get this right and I'll send you a Yankee $5 bill (worth about f**k-all in pounds sterling) - but it will be folded into a dirty origami by Edward James Olmos himself.

Get it wrong, and you'll owe your damaged online readership at least three pages of a sci-fi script in which David Beckham leads a microscopic team of Jamaican bobsledders into the center of his rubbery wife's head to bring her out of a coma, following a tragic encounter with long division.

Pillock said...

My blog just spilt your blog's pint.

James Moran said...

Goodness, what a lot of violence, all thanks to me. I love it.

Ashamed to say, I have no idea what Kurt's middle name is, so I'll have to go and look it up. Curses!

Oli said...

It's Vogel. But I was really hoping it was Vonnegut.