Monday, September 17, 2007

Severance R1 DVD released, makes top 5000...

The Region 1 DVD of Severance goes on sale tomorrow, so all you Region 1 people can pick up a copy. You should, you know. It’s very good.

If you’re not convinced, how about this – it’s cracked the top 5000 in the US Amazon chart. That’s right, after languishing in the doldrums it has leaped to 2,534th place. Glasses of Tizer for everyone! Although the Cindy Crawford Shape Your Body Workout has jumped up to 1,836th place. It used to be number 2,540. I would have overtaken her, but no, she has suddenly jumped ahead. I suspect conspiracy.

Also, the movie is in a new category: 43rd place in “Action & Adventure > Comic Action”. Interestingly, it’s now 2nd place in the "Horror > Independently Distributed" category – I’m a bit sad that it’s moved though, because last week at one point it was right between Spider Baby (Special Edition), and Women’s Prison Massacre (Uncut Edition). Still, 2nd place can’t be argued with. Although I just did.

Anyway, go buy it now, you know it makes sense.

9 comments:

Oli said...

You have to love horror movies where the title appears to also be the logline. Can't claim you don't know what you're getting with Women's Prison Massacre.

Also, and you may not be able to comment, but is the recent kerfuffle at PFD affecting the troops on the ground, or is Robert Harris just in a bit of a huff?

cindy crawford's spies said...

It is a conspiracy, be very afraid Moran - overtake Cindy and you die.

James Moran said...

I haven't been aware of anything overt, but then I only ever have contact with my agent, and hardly ever visit the building. I have my opinions on it all, but it's probably better for everyone if I keep them to myself for now...

Megan said...

Is it very scary? Because I'm a bit of a wibbly-wobbly scaredy when it comes to horror and stuff!

James Moran said...

Megan: Nah, not massively. There's a few jumps and some tension, it goes into some messed up areas, but it's not hugely disturbing or anything. It's sort of a feelgood survival horror...

Dozeymagz said...

I had a taste of true horror today when my toddler's nappy exploded...
shudder!!!
If I can handle that, I'm sure I could manage to watch it!

Dozeymagz said...

Sorry - I meant to add 'Good luck with the DVD sales!'

soulmining said...

That reminds me, I must upgrade my Cindy Crawford workout video, the old VHS is getting, ahem, a little worn out now... thanks for giving me the nudge James!

Janice Battersby's Leopardskin Leotard said...

That Crawford lass might be a supermodel like, but yer got ovvertekken in England by a REAL woman's fitness DVD!