Thursday, November 06, 2008

My episode of Crusoe, this Friday

Okay folks, my Crusoe episode is airing this Friday, 7th November, at 9pm (8 central), on NBC, in the United States of America.

Yes, American folks, this time you get to watch it before anyone else. Oh, I know I go on and on about things I've got on TV now and again, and you get all excited, but then you realise it's only on UK telly, and not coming to your shores for aaaages, and the website won't even let you look at the preview clips, and it hurts. Of *course* it hurts. You want to see the fruits of my keyboard, and why wouldn't you, you're only human after all. But this time - it's all for you, baby. It's actually on one of your channels, first. A normal channel you don't even have to pay for. And if you miss it, you can watch it online, for free! Yes, you, and only you! I wrote the thing, and I can't even watch it online, cause I live in the UK! Doesn't that make you feel special?? Loved?? Needed? It should. Because you *are*. You're special, and wonderful, and you deserve this. I'm so happy for you. So watch the episode, and enjoy yourselves - because this one's for you. God, I love you guys. Except you, that guy at the back. Oh, okay, I love that guy at the back as well.

Mr Stephen Gallagher has some more details here, naming episodes, naming writers, it's a naming frenzy. There's also a great description of the kind of show it is, and the intentions behind it all. But most importantly, there's also a pretty picture of Philip Winchester holding a gun and looking all smouldery. Go on, you know you want to look.

5 comments:

Lucy said...

I've looked and to be honest with you sir, I would say Philip Winchester looks more pensive than "smouldery" holding that gun. Look again. You will see I am correct.

The Prawns said...

We better be in this one, Crusoe's on an island by the sea and everything... If we end up on the cutting room floor again, Moran gets it

BaaBaaDoodle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dozeymagz said...

*Throws herself onto the floor in a shameless tantrum*

NOT FAIR!!!! We should get to see EVERYTHING first! Bwwwaahhhhh!!!!!

:D

Steve Barber said...

""Yes, you, and only you! I wrote the thing, and I can't even watch it online, cause I live in the UK! Doesn't that make you feel special?? Loved?? Needed? It should. Because you *are*. You're special, and wonderful, and you deserve this. I'm so happy for you. So watch the episode, and enjoy yourselves - because this one's for you. God, I love you guys. Except you, that guy at the back. Oh, okay, I love that guy at the back as well.""


Lord, our cockles overfloweth!

Woohoo! We was first, we was first!

('Bout time. I thought it was particularly brilliant that you made electing Obama a fundamental part of the requirement to let us watch this episode first. Nice touch. And it worked!)