Tuesday, February 17, 2009

He is returning...

...or rather, he has returned. I'm back, you filthy heathens, so stop what you are doing IMMEDIATELY and pay me the appropriate respect.

I'm utterly exhausted, jetlagged, and trying to keep my eyes open until bedtime so I can jump back into UK time. I've had the most amazing holiday, topped off by a superb Gallifrey weekend. Met so many lovely people, ate so much food, drank so much booze, and talked so much nonsense. I also did various sex things with a man, but I refuse to name him (but his initials are Simon Guerrier, and he started it, okay I started it, but he was totally into it).

I'll do a full report of everything soon. So, probably January 2010. No, I'll do it sooner, in the next week or so, I just need to sleep first. Entertain yourselves for a while, and pretend I said lots of clever, cool stuff.

10 comments:

Cunningham said...

"Entertain yourselves for a while, and pretend I said lots of clever, cool stuff."

As always....

Tara said...

I keep wandering out into my living room, wondering where everyone is...

Le Mc said...

The photos people have been posting make it look like so much fun.

0tralala said...

I never did nothing, guv'nor. Those was someone else's hands entirely.

estelofimladris said...

Had the best time ever. EVAR. Now sleep damn it.

clarrisani said...

*makes note to check for Gallifrey 2009 report just before Gallifrey 2010*

Now the question is who's panel are you using a recording of to fall asleep to?

Oh, and I still want my kink/whipped cream/stopwatch/Torchwood Team. And I like Gareth's ideas of hallucinogens in the coffee, so... *hopeful wide-eyed look*

Oh, and as a final note, you do realise you're opening yourself up to the prospect of finding yourself written in a Real Person Slash fic, right? :P

Jason Arnopp said...

He is awake.

rob said...

Welcome home.

Here's a question...

You speak often of enjoying cocktails. What are the most popular cocktails in your household? And do you have all the paraphernalia?

Chars,

Rob.

Peter A said...

You called me a nerd in front of a thousand people. I am weeping into my beer this evening at the humiliation.

James Moran said...

Clarrisani: Ooh no, RPS... If there is ever any, I don't want to know... But will probably look anyway.

Rob: Will post on our favourites. We have a large plastic beaker, and a hand blender. Oh, and a measuring thingy. That's all really. And lots of booze.

Peter A: Look everyone! A nerd! And he's crying! I mean: I am so sorry, I couldn't help it. Gary pulled a gun on me, or he might have been about to, I couldn't take that chance...