Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Off to the Story Engine

Right, am off to the Story Engine tonight with Jo, will be back on Friday. If you're there, come and say hello, otherwise I'll find you and destroy you. Really looking forward to it. Also, Mr Arnopp and Mr Turner will be there, so I imagine we'll all have a sherry shandy or three.

I'll try to Twitter as much as I can, so keep an eye out there. I'm up to 466 followers, and when we get to 500, we're having a Hoff Frenzy - I'll direct you all to a Hoff music video, which we must all watch to celebrate the event. I don't know why. Just do as I say. Do not question me, or The Hoff. Oh, he was on our plane back from L.A., that's probably why I thought of him - he's very tall, and seemed very nice too. Annie Lennox was on the flight too, and our bags came out before either of theirs did, which means we are more famous. Probably.

1 comment:

clarrisani said...

You mean like this Hoff music video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HOVmJtfmIc

*quietly fangirls over Kitt*