Friday, May 22, 2009

Americans! Primeval on TV and Crusoe on DVD

My episode of Primeval is on this Saturday, 23rd May, on BBC America, at 9/8C (Americans will understand that strange timezone thing, it's been explained to me several times but my brain refuses to store the information). American folk, this is your chance to see it. It's episode 2, or "the gremlin/haunted house one" if you like.

Now, I was going to do a live Twitter-chat during the episode, but it'll be around 4am here, so I don't think it's going to happen - also, with commercials, I won't know what scene is on at any one time. If there's anything else you'd like me to do before or after the episode, let me know, and we'll work something out.

Also for you lovely Region 1 folk, Crusoe the series is now out on DVD. You can still get it if you're Region 2 folk, as long as you have a multi region player. My episode is either 4 or 5 depending on the order on the disc - episode 4, but hour 5 - and is called "High Water". I'm really happy with the finished episode, it turned out even better than I'd hoped. I'm delighted with how well it went, the whole experience was great fun and really challenging (in a good way).

There you go, America - lovely TV gems for you, because you're worth it.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I'll have to check out your episode of Primeval.

And 9pm EST is 2am in the UK :) But you should be asleep anyway.

I'm sure there will be lots of tweets about the episode.

Laurie said...

I've been watching and enjoying Primeval...so I'm very much looking forward to your episode..

Derek Reinhard said...

My family and I are hooked on Primeval; just watched Series 3 : Episode 2. Very nice episode.

We were wondering WHERE is the filming location of that "haunted" house? We enjoy canal holidays in the UK and was wondering if that house was canal/riverside somewhere in England.