Thursday, March 17, 2011

Cockneys Vs Zombies casting news

The first big press release for Cockneys Vs Zombies is now out there, and several sites are reporting on our fantastic cast, including the Hollywood Reporter, Bloody Disgusting, Shock Till You Drop, Dread Central, JoBlo, and the marvellously named America Screams.

As you can imagine, I'm ridiculously excited about having such brilliant actors involved. We've got Michelle Ryan, Harry Treadaway, Honor Blackman, Jack Doolan, Rasmus Hardiker, Ashley Thomas, and the utter legend that is Alan Ford. There are plenty of others not yet announced, so keep an eye out for more news and publicity soon.

We start filming on Monday, and I can't wait. And when I say "we", I mean the cast and crew, all I'll be doing is standing around watching, occasionally grinning like a lunatic and saying "brilliant! Wahey!" And *someone* has to wander into shot by accident, get in the way, and trip over cables - and that's my job, on every set I visit. Hey, we all contribute in our own way.