Thursday, March 31, 2011

Cockneys Vs Zombies Vs Twitter

Cockneys Vs Zombies is currently filming in London, as we speak. Quite a few people involved in the movie are on the Twitter, and most are regularly tweeting updates on what they're doing. If you fancy having a look, then here's a list of everyone I've found so far: - the official movie account. - Tony Gardner, who plays Clive. - Rasmus Hardiker, who plays Terry. - Ashley Thomas, who plays Mental Mickey. - Jack Doolan, who plays Davey. - Matthias Hoene, the director. - Brashna Agha, third assistant director. - Melanie Light, stand-by art director. - Johnny Lynch, extras co-ordinator. - me, obviously.

And that's everyone so far. I'll update if I find any more. Beware spoilers, if you do follow them! I won't be dropping any, but they can happen when people are busy working on set all day, and talking about what they're doing, so be careful out there, it's a big scary world.