Friday, June 17, 2011

All episodes of Girl Number 9 on FEARnet now


The final two episodes of Girl Number 9 just went live at FEARnet.com, so the entire series is online now for you lovely Americans - and Canadians! Yes, it works in Canada too, I'm reliably informed. *Don't* read the very spoilery text next to the episodes, as I think it gives too much away, just jump in to episode 1 and start watching. There are 6 episodes, spread over 2 pages on the show site.



I keep meaning to do a big post about making the show, as lots of people ask about how we did it. I learned a lot, about writing, directing, producing, and promoting, so it'll be good to have it all in one place. As always though, work and real life come first, so it may be a while before it appears here… In the meantime, American folk can watch the show online for the rest of the summer, then it'll go onto FEARnet's VOD service. I'll let you know if/when other regions air the show, we've done several deals around the world so watch this space.

If you liked the show, please pass it on to your friends, enemies, anyone at all, and I will be eternally grateful. And when I say "eternally", I literally mean it. My gratitude will live on, forever, even after the heat-death of the universe, my gratitude will still be there, floating around, silently thanking you for forwarding the link. Such is the depth of my love and respect for you, lovely Link Forwarding People. Seriously, thank you to everyone who has helped spread the word. See?? It's already started! The gratitude love train is on the move! All aboard! Choo choo!

Update: I've noticed that the show has been uploaded to several file sharing sites. *Please* don't do this, or download it - we made the show independently and paid for it ourselves, so if you illegally download it you are *directly* hurting us, not some faceless corporation. It'll damage upcoming distribution deals, and maybe even prevent it being shown in some countries. Sure, you'll still have it, because you downloaded it, but you'll make sure that other people can't see it, and prevent us from making anything like it again. It's free to watch online, so please do this where it'll count. Thank you.