Friday, September 02, 2011

Who and where I am

Hello, new people! Welcome! I'm James Moran. I write stuff.

The things I'm probably best known for are Severance, the horror comedy starring Danny Dyer and Laura Harris, the Pompeii episode of Doctor Who (season 4, David Tennant, Catherine Tate, big volcano, kaboom), and episodes from seasons 2 and 3 of Torchwood. I've done lots of other TV too, and have just finished filming two new movies - the first one is Cockneys Vs Zombies, starring Michelle Ryan, Harry Treadaway, Rasmus Hardiker, Ashley Thomas, Alan Ford, Honor Blackman, and Richard Briers; the second one is Tower Block, starring Sheridan Smith, Jack O'Connell, Russell Tovey, Ralph Brown, Montserrat Lombard, Julie Graham, Nabil Elouahabi, Kane Robinson, and Michael Legge. Both movies will be out in 2012. My full list of credits is here.

This is my blog, which is self explanatory. You can also find me on Twitter, and my official Facebook page is here.

Comments are switched off on the blog, because they take too much time to moderate. I see everything on the Facebook page, and sometimes respond if I get a chance. If you want to get in touch, *please* read the FAQ first, and also the information on the Contact page. I'm more likely to respond on Twitter, because it's fun and easy and short.

Thank you for following, or liking, or subscribing, or clicking, or cyber-whatevering, etc! This means we are INTERNET MARRIED, and by even glancing at this page, you accept any evil terms and conditions that I may invent at any time. Thank you and good day.