Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Severance on BBC3 tonight at 10pm, and Sunday 30th 00:35

Subject line says it all, really. But I'll ramble on anyway. Yes! Severance is on telly again tonight in the UK, on BBC3 at 10pm. You should already be watching BBC3 at that time because you'll have just finished the finale of the brilliant The Fades, at 9pm. So stick around on the channel and check out my first movie, made back when I was young and beautiful, as opposed to slightly-less-young but still beautiful.

It's repeated again Saturday night/Sunday morning at 00:35, same Bat-channel, and will be on iPlayer for a bit after that. So you really have no excuses if you want to see it, it's been on telly loads now, for free. Record it, watch it, iPlayer it, do what you have to do. If you want to, of course. And are in the UK. And alive. And not dead. And have a head.

If you're outside the UK, it's still very cheap on DVD, and I think the USA has it streaming free on Netflix or XBox Live or SpaceMagicSuperMovieFunWeb or whatever legal service is offering it at the moment. Watch it legally, kids! Support low budget UK movies and we'll get to make more of them for you! If you watch it illegally... well, nothing will happen to you, I'm not interested in criminalising someone who wants to see something of mine, but it will hurt me and people like me. Is that what you want?? Note: if it is, please don't do it anyway. I've got a cold, be nice.

Update! Severance is now available on iPlayer, until Sunday 6th November. No excuses!