Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Silent Night of the Living Dead

You may have seen this reported on some movie news sites, but I'm mentioning it here anyway, because I'm really excited about it: I'm working on another zombie movie. This one is directed by Paul Davis, the man responsible for the "Beware the Moon" documentary - he can also be seen as Danny, the man with low-slung pants, in my H33 FrightFest short. It's a different vibe to Cockneys Vs Zombies, more of a Fulci meets Gremlins sort of thing, and is called "Silent Night of the Living Dead". I mean, how the hell am I supposed to resist that title??

There's a report on the movie here, which reveals that two of our stars are AJ Bowen and the absolute legend Tom Savini. There's also a fantastic teaser poster, so go and check it out.

Obviously it's very early days yet, I'm still working on the outline, so there's no sense in asking about parts, jobs, dates, etc etc. When we know, and can say, then you'll know. But yes, we'll probably need lots of zombies. Details when we have them, later in the year.