Monday, July 30, 2012

CvsZ and Tower Block at Fantastic Fest 2012

Cockneys Vs Zombies and Tower Block will be screening at the Fantastic Fest in Austin, Texas this year. The first wave of movies has been announced here, and there'll be loads more to come. I'm very excited, because Severance screened there in 2006, and I had a brilliant time - basically, I ate lots of meat, drank lots of beer, and shot lots of guns. I went back in 2008, and did even more of those things. You can see my adventures by clicking on the Fantastic Fest tag below.

The festival is on from September 20-27, so if you're in the area, go along. It's an amazing festival, tons of fun. I'm hoping to go myself, depending on timings and stuff, so hopefully I'll see you there. I'll be the one stuffing his face with meat, booze and guns.