Friday, July 27, 2012

FrightFest screenings of CvsZ and Tower Block

Right, you've heard me babble on about these screenings, so here are some cold hard FACTS (dates and times, but "cold hard facts" sounds more dramatic):

Cockneys Vs Zombies - Thursday 23rd August, 9pm. Guests attending: me, Matthias Hoene (director), Alan Ford, Ashley Thomas, Dudley Sutton, Georgia King, Harry Treadaway, Jack Doolan, Michelle Ryan and Rasmus Hardiker.

Tower Block - Monday 27th August, 9pm. Guests attending: me, James Nunn & Ronnie Thompson (directors), Sheridan Smith, Russell Tovey, Ralph Brown and Kane Robinson.

Both movies will, as far as I know, have brief introductions, then Q&A's afterwards.

FrightFest takes place at the Empire Cinema in Leicester Square, London. The full lineup of guests is here, and the movies are here. You'll need to buy tickets from their website or at the box office - weekend passes are sold out, as are the Friday and Saturday day passes, but you can still get day passes for Thursday and Monday. Single tickets go on sale from noon on Saturday 28th July, and WILL sell out fast, so don't miss out.

I will get one or two free tickets, and they're already taken. I can't bring you all along, so if you want to go, get on it! Seriously, don't hang about. Don't be all like "oh, I'll get tickets next week, I'm watching telly Saturday at noon", and then be all like "oh noes they're all sold out why didn't TV's James Moran tell meeeee?" I will be UNMOVED, I tell you. UNMOVED.