Thursday, February 07, 2013

CONvergence 2013 in Minneapolis

As you've probably deduced from the subject line, I am coming to CONvergence 2013 in Minneapolis! Good lord, Holmes, how on Earth did you deduce that?! Probably from the cigar ash you found on my lapel, I'd imagine.

Anyway, yes, I've heard amazing things about this convention, and I'm really excited to be going, I can't wait. Also, my not-so-inner childhood nerd is delighted about adding another US state to the list of ones I've visited. AND I'm really thrilled at the chance to meet Melinda Snodgrass, who wrote some of the best Star Trek: The Next Generation episodes. I'll try not to geek out too much.

Even more excitingly, Jodie is coming over with me! So she'll be at the convention too. We'll do a bit of exploring before and after the event itself, of course. That's what we do. We're explorers. Like Cenobites, only without all the fish hooks and dimensional bridges and telekinesis. So, not like Cenobites at all, really.

It's on from the 4th to the 7th of July, 2013, so if you're going, or thinking of going, we hope to see you there!