Sunday, March 03, 2013

Tower Block on DVD in Denmark

The subject line says it all, really - Tower Block is coming out on DVD and Blu-ray in Denmark, next week, on March 6th. So all you Denmartians (I'm reliably informed that's the correct term) can pick it up, and enjoy the Danish subtitles. I look forward to their translation of "proper fucked" and other swearier lines.

I'm not sure if that is the actual DVD cover, it was a temporary sales image, but if so, I'll have to get myself a copy. I've got several different versions of Severance, from various countries, and I think it's becoming an obsession. So far, nobody has beaten the Spanish version: "Desmembrados".

Don't forget, both Tower Block and Cockneys Vs Zombies will be landing in the USA this year, thanks to Shout Factory. Check out my other blog post for details.