Friday, May 31, 2013

Tower Block US DVD/Blu-ray release

Tower Block lands on US shiny discs on July 2nd, courtesy of the good people at the marvellously named Shout! Factory. You can pre-order now, on DVD and Blu-ray, from their website, or from Amazon here and here. You can read one of many website reports on the release here, in which I'm called "notable cult film and TV scribe James Moran". Notable! I feel like noted fashion photographer Nigel Barker! Except I haven't been fired from ANTM! Yet! Apart from that, we are *identical*, me and Nigey-babes.

I'm very pleased that I'll be in America when it's released, as I'm going to the CONvergence event in Minneapolis - excitingly, that means I can have the American experience, and go to a "store", in a "mall", to hand over some "dollars" and buy "it"! Like some kinda wiseguy! Apple pie and freedom! And other American expressions!

At some point it'll be hitting all the usual VOD streaming places you'd expect, so keep an eye out for it. Watch it at night, turn the lights off, crank the sound up - and keep away from the windows...