Saturday, June 01, 2013

Cockneys Vs Zombies and Tower Block in Australia

It's all go with release dates right now - I've just discovered that CvsZ comes out in Australia on June 12th, and Tower Block comes out there on July 10th. Those two links take you to Aussie shops, I have no idea if they're good ones or not, but I'm sure you know where to buy stuff. So go do that!

The Tower Block poster seems to have been given a makeover for the Aussie release, and it looks like this:


Pretty cool, eh? The UK Lionsgate poster is still my favourite though, that's going to be hard to beat.

The movies are working their way around the world, so if they're not in your area yet, hang in there. We don't always get told when local distributors are releasing them, they buy the rights and then sometimes forget to let us know when they're out - so if you see them in your shops, give us a shout. Actually, if you see them on shop shelves, please take a photo for me! I'd love to see them in shops where you are, especially if they have different cover art.