Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Cockneys Vs Zombies on DVD & Blu-ray in USA now

 

Cockneys Vs Zombies is now out in the USA on DVD and Blu-ray! You can get it online, or in physical locations that sell DVDs, or you can VOD it if you prefer that sort of action.

Unique to this US edition are deleted scenes, and a full commentary from director Matthias, and also one from me! It's the one I recorded myself and put here for free, but it's actually on the disc (like on the Tower Block US discs). Thanks to the excellent folk at Shout Factory for arranging that on both movies. Speaking of Tower Block, it is also out in the US on DVD and Blu-ray.

I hope you enjoy it, please buy it for yourself, for your friends and family, or for your enemies if you didn't like it. Christmas is fast approaching, and it would make an excellent gift. The best possible gift, I think. In the world. And I'm totally not biased. It's certainly no exaggeration to say that it will cure warts, improve your sex life, and unite all of humanity in peace and harmony. So have a butchers.