Thursday, September 10, 2015

Crusoe airing in UK from September 13th

Crusoe, the NBC show I wrote an episode for, has a repeat airing on UK free-to-air TV, starting this Sunday September 13th at 6pm.

It's on the Drama Channel, which is available on Freeview 20, Sky 158, Virgin 190, BT and TalkTalk 020, and you can catch up using the UK TV Play service (on several TV systems or just on your laptop/tablet/phone).

My episode is number 5, called "High Water", and I'm really proud of it. The show was great fun to work on, and it was a huge pleasure to be on the team under the brilliant Stephen Gallagher (Eleventh Hour, Doctor Who, Murder Rooms, Oktober, and many more), whose blog you should be reading.

If I've worked it out correctly, my episode will air on Sunday October 11th at 6pm. Watch the whole series though, it's really fun and glossy, with lots of action, explosions, fights, stunts, gadgets, swashbuckling, witty retorts, shirtless men, amazing sets, and features bonus appearances from Sam Neill and Sean Bean. And it's free to watch! You can't afford to NOT watch! Watch it! Or I'll kill again!