Monday, October 10, 2016

Dublin Web Fest

Mina Murray's Journal, my new webseries, will get its first festival screening next month at Dublin Web Fest, from 18-20 November, and I'll be there to join in the fun.

It's being held at Filmbase, Dublin 2, which is right in the Temple Bar area, on the brilliantly named Curved Street.

I'll be around on Saturday 19th and Sunday 20th, and Mina screens as part of Screening Block III in the Basement on Saturday 19th, from 4.45pm to 5.45pm.

Just after that at 6pm, also in the Basement, I'll be doing a writing workshop, which may be the interactive story brainstorm one, or more of a talk-based Q&A about my writing process and how we got Mina made, we're still working on the details.

Festival info is available here, and the full schedule (where you can also buy tickets) is here. I haven't been to Dublin for years, it'll be great to see my friends again, and the beautiful city itself. So come along and watch some of Mina, and lots of other webseries, join in with the panels, talks, workshops, and maybe, if there's time, have a drink in Temple Bar (there are one or two pubs, as far as I can remember...) Can't wait to visit!